- What summer camps and programs are available?
- Who will attend Summer Camp Live?
- What are the benefits of Summer Camp Live?
- What can I do at the Virtual Fair?
- Can I come and go as I please?
- How can I get myself or my company involved in sponsorship opportunities?
- What are the technical requirements for attending the Virtual Fair?
- Will I still be able to participate if I have a firewall in place?
Through Summer Camp Live you can explore many summer camp and programs right from your computer. It's fast, it's free, and it makes economic sense to narrow down your summer camp search before you actually make a decision.
Besides, we all know it's expensive and time consuming to pack up and visit each camp. Even attending a physical camp fair can be time consuming. Browsing a traditional directory is no more efficient. Save time and travel costs with Summer Camp Live. Chat live with camp staff from the comfort of your computer!
- Search for camps and programs in an organized way based on your user-defined criteria.
- Communicate via live chat with camp staff worldwide.
- Access camp's videos, brochures and marketing materials.
- Avoid browsing multiple websites.
- Chat and learn from the comfort of your computer.
A Windows PC is required with Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Firefox 10 or 11, or Google Chrome 18. A Mac with Firefox 10 or 11, Safari 4, 5.0.5 or 5.1 and Google Chrome 18 are also supported. We support Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 on PCs. Leopard, Lion, and Snow Leopard are supported on Macs. Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server Release 6.2 (64 bit) are also supported operating systems. Adobe Flash Player 10 or higher is required.